Here at Frank's Pontiac Parts we have been selling quality replacement body shells for a long time now. It has always been our belief that full discloser of everything that we know is the only way to sell something.
The body shell and frame are in excellent condition, but not without flaws, here is a list of what we noticed and think that you should know:
1) The speaker holes on the package tray have been cut open carelessly.
2) The floors are solid and do not need to be replaced but have rust pitting with some of the pits are showing pin holes (not many).
3) The lower quarter panels have both had small sections repaired, the work appears to be done right, excellent and professional.
4) The windshield is cracked and there appears to be a very small spot of rust under the lower LH corner (fix or not).
5) The lower RH door jamb has some filler that has not been sanded down. (we looked on the inside and could not find a reason for a repair in that spot).
So there you have it with the exception of a few minor issues, this 1976 Trans Am replacement body shell is in excellent condition. This is the easiest and least expensive way to fix rust and damaged metal on your 1976 Firebird or Trans Am. It is sold just like you see it in the images and it even comes with a posi rear end and a clear (not salvaged) California title.
This rolling replacement body shell has working brakes and steering for easy transportation.
For a free shipping quote try one of these Auto Transportation Brokers:
Angels Moving Autos > Dina (888) 530-0481
Specialty Mobile > Don (800) 789-5250.
Just give us a call if you would like more info or wish to order.
(760) 361-3242 M-F 8am-5pm pst. We are gone from 12-1pm for lunch.
Frank's Pontiac Parts
& Auto Dismantling
75992 Baseline Road
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277